//Google Analytics

Monday, August 19, 2013

Upcoming Blogger Conference - Femworking Conference in Northern Virginia

Have you been pining over Haven Conference photos and posts? Are you ready to take a big step in growing your blog? Want to meet bloggers near you?


Then mark your calendars for the Femworking Blogger & Small Business Conference! This conference will be held in Arlington, Virginia on October 26, 2013 so start planning now!

There will be so much to see, do, and people to meet,  network with, and learn from!

Click HERE to learn more. Sign up before September 1st to save $$$!

I'm hoping to go because this would be an INCREDIBLE opportunity for me and my little blog! I'll have to wait and see, though.

Anyone else planning on going? If I go, I'd love to meet up with you!

Till next time,
Catherine

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Catherine! We hope you can make it - it's shaping up to be an incredible event, we hope to have some exciting announcements this week, too! Get your early bird ticket before they sell out! xx, Kelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm hoping it turns out to be a huge success! I'm sure it will :) I'll do my best...cross your fingers for me that there's an extra $99 in the budget at the end of August! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely have to see if I can go! I don't know if I'll have the money in time :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm hoping I will! Let me know if you're able to go!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!