//Google Analytics

Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Upcoming Blog Series - Wedding Wednesday!

Alright ladies and gents...get excited and get ready because starting in September, I will be doing my very first series that I'm calling Wedding Wednesday!!!

When I began planning my wedding almost 4 years ago (we had a long engagement!) I had no idea what I was getting into. I loved weddings but I didn't know anything about them other than a) the bride is beautiful and b) a happy couple was getting married!



But then every time I went through another aspect of wedding planning I kept thinking to myself, "I should really write all this down. I can't be the only one who wishes I knew x and y." I even thought about blogging about it but I didn't know the first thing about blogs. At that point in time I thought blogging was something that hipsters did to whine about things. Little did I know how far that was from the truth and that a few year later I'd be just about obsessed with blogging!

So, as I approach the year and a half mark (and 8 years of being together) of my incredible wedding, I am finally going to write about it! As usual, I'll give you the good, the bad, and the ugly. My wedding day was so wonderful but there were definitely some things I would have liked to have changed and things that I wish had gone more according to plan. But truly, at the end of the day, I was married to my best friend and that was what mattered. I want to share everything I learned throughout the course of planning my own wedding (BEFORE Pinterest!) in order to help other brides. Wedding planning should be so enjoyable! Not so stressful that even the most mild-mannered bride turns into bridezilla!

Be sure to join me every Wednesday from now until...? for wedding tips, tricks, lists and how-to's! I hope you're looking forward to this as much as I am!

What are some wedding topics YOU would like to read about? 

And if you're a blogger, e-mail me if you're interested in doing a guest post with your best wedding advice/tips/stories/pictures! I'd love to have you!

Till next time,
Catherine

1 comment:

  1. I love the dark wood, the beamed ceilings, and the overall sort of great vibe of the building. The manager also suggested doing a signature cocktail during cocktail hour, which turned to be a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!