//Google Analytics

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sunshine and Slacking

Oh the rain has gone and the sunshine has returned! I am so happy! Three straight days of rain flooded my poor patio garden and made the grass grow super fast. Fortunately my plants seem to be doing fine! Some of my lettuce sprouts got pushed around but I'm sure they'll bounce back.

So while I'm here...I have a confession. Remember how my husband and I were doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? Well, we went back to Richmond for the weekend and got totally thrown off schedule! We've skipped almost an entire week! I know, I know...for shame!

So far we've completed Level 1, which we came to enjoy! I'm so mad we let ourselves skip so many days! As punishment for our lack of commitment, we're not going to go through Level 1 again, we're going to push on through to Level 2. Take that, slacker-self.

We're hoping to start back up ASAP! Tonight we have friends coming over and tomorrow my husband will be out of town for work all day so the plan is to get out butts back in gear on Saturday!

We'll see how it goes. Level 2 let's do this!

What do you do when you get thrown off course from your workout schedule? How do you fight to keep your consistency? How do you reward yourself?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!