//Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred-Day 10

Alright...here I am, after 10 straight days of doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred-Level 1! I'm surviving!

Level 1 on YouTube


Day 1 was definitely hard but Days 2-4 were probably the worst because I was SO SORE! My husband started doing it with me on my Day 2 and he was the same way. But once Day 5 rolled around I was confused because suddenly walking down the stairs didn't hurt anymore! How about that. You really just have to push through the pain and your muscles will get stronger.

Day 6 and 7 I could tell a definite increase in my endurance during the cardio. I wasn't stopped for breathers and water breaks as often and I was doing push ups like a champ! Ok I'm still doing "girl push ups" but I think I'll be rocking the "man push ups" in no time!

Days 8-10 I felt less motivated to do the workout but I made myself stick with it. It was a combination of it being a lazy weekend and Brian being out of town so I was doing it alone. It really helps to have a workout partner to motivate you!

I've got mixed feelings about Level 2 because I've read/watched multiple reviews that say Level 2 isn't good or fun. On the other hand, I'm ready to move on and continue to get stronger and healthier! Subscribe and follow my blog (both options are on the right side of the page) to see how it goes!

Results: I've lost about 8 pounds!!! I can hardly believe it! I'm so ready to keep this up if this is the direction it's taking me!

Are you doing it with me? If not, start now! Let's do this together!! 

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!