//Google Analytics

Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon Tragedy

I'm sickened and saddened by the tragedy at the Boston Marathon today. I don't really have words except that we need to continue to pray for our country. But we have to keep on keepin' on and persevere as Americans as we always have in the future. We must keep striving for better and keep this country great. We also need to remember to celebrate the lives of those killed and honor those who survived. We need to NOT glorify the guilty party and give them celebrity status. Don't let the media rule you over the next few days and weeks as we learn more information.

Till next time,
Catherine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!