//Google Analytics

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Visitors!

My in-laws are coming! My in-laws are coming!

I swear that's a good thing and not a call for help! My in-laws are amazing and they're coming to visit us this weekend! Even my brother-in-law and sister-in-law!

Today I was a mad woman cleaning everything in sight. Not to show off "Oh I'm such a wonderful Suzie Homemaker" but to showcase a clean home because dirt is gross. Plus, it's good to have an "excuse" to deep-clean your home once and a while.

This is actually the first time they've all come to visit since we all helped my husband first move in last January. I'm so excited to spend time with them and show them some of our favorite Lynchburg spots!

Any good suggestions for fun Lynchburg activities? Do you get along with your in-laws? Why or why not?

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!