//Google Analytics

Friday, February 1, 2013

Heavy Heart

Today my heart is heavy for a lovely family I have known for over 5 years now. The Maltempis are the sweetest, most loving, and hilarious family. Their youngest son, Jonny, went to be with the Lord this morning. He had been battling brain tumors for over 6 years. He was only 16 years old. He ran the race and fought the good fight but it is still hard to believe he's no longer with us. I know his family and friends are taking comfort in the fact that we will all walk with him again one day in Heaven.

Please join me in praying for the Maltempi family.

Till next time,
Catherine

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!