//Google Analytics

Friday, February 8, 2013

Cheese Making Kit!


When I got this in the mail recently I could hardly wait to open it up!! 


It's my cheese making kit that I bought from a Living Social deal! It includes all the things you need to make tons of different cheeses! I have always wanted to try my hand at making cheese and now the possibilities are endless. I'm way too excited about this! 

The cheese making kit was sent by Standing Stone Farms out in  Tennessee. They raise Nubian goats for their milk and are famous for their immense knowledge of all things cheese. 

There are so many cheese recipes that I'm having a hard time deciding where to start! 

Any suggestions? What's a good cheese to make for a first-timer like me?

Till next time,
Catherine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!