//Google Analytics

Thursday, January 24, 2013

YEC East Weekend

Well, my husband and I are in Richmond safe and sound! We're staying with my parents tonight then they are dog sitting for us while we head to Virginia Beach early in the morning for the second YEC!

We love going to VA Beach for YEC even if it is in the winter. We get up early in the day and we get to see the most beautiful sunrises from our hotel. I hope to have some great photos to share soon! Lets just hope the snow that's on it's way doesn't keep any students from coming to YEC!

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!