//Google Analytics

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Penn Station

Ok not the actual Penn Station train station...Penn Station-East Coast Subs!

My husband, father-in-law and I went there today (ahh, somehow didn't write this when I meant to, so this post I'm counting as Friday the 28th) and had an amazing grilled sub meal. I know, I know, there are a ton of sub places and "they're all the same." No, not Penn Station! I know there's Quizno's, Subway, Jimmy John's, Firehouse Subs, Blimpies and so on. Penn Station has the best, in my opinion. Also they have the most delicious fries! They are hand cut and fried just seconds after you place your order. Forget McDonald's fries...these fries are the bomb!

After our insanely delicious meal, we drove over to Guitar Center and walked around for a bit. My husband primarily plays the keyboard but can play just about anything and my father-in-law plays a mean guitar!

Lovely day with lovely people.

What are you waiting for? Go eat some Penn Station!

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!