//Google Analytics

Friday, December 21, 2012

I said brr...it's cold in here!

There must be some clovers in the atmosphere! I said brr!

I know...I know...Bring It On was a terrible movie...let alone the following ones! Don't worry...that's the only part I remember!

You may remember from a previous blog post where I wrote a simple Green List of things to do to save money and have a better impact on the environment. Well one particularly bit I wrote was about not turning the heat or AC on until you really have to. We still have yet to turn on our heat and it had dropped to 64 degrees in our house!! Currently in Lynchburg it is 35 degrees, feels like 27 with wind gusting up to 24 mph. Needless to say...I'm quite tempted to switch our heat on!

(via)

This is a cartoon of me when I checked the thermostat earlier.

Ok so it's really not THAT bad but it's quite cold in here! Currently I'm stuck under a blanket, two comforters and a fleece blanket wedged between the dogs, my husband, and the cat. Even the cat was snuggling under the covers! I'm warm now but I'm not looking forward to when I have to get up.

I'm tough...I can handle this...

All to save a few bucks! Brrr...

Is this still considered frugal or just plain crazy?

Till next time,
Catherine

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!