//Google Analytics

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Eve

Today I had the pleasure of working on Christmas Eve morning! Nah, it's not that bad. Only a few hours of work then we're headed off to Richmond to be with family. It's been busy getting ready for Christmas and I'm so excited it's almost here! I don't want it to end, though! It's just such a lovely time of year!!

Oh and no worries! I completed my weekend To-Do list! I'm one of those that has to clean the entire house before leaving for more than a couple days. I think it's just nice to come back home to a clean house and not have a ton of work to do in addition to unpacking.

To anyone else who is traveling, be safe on the roads!

And don't forget to share some love this Christmas!! Remember, for many people around the world it's the most depressing time of year. Give hugs and smiles out like candy!

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!