//Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

After Christmas Quiet

It's a very rainy day here in the Richmond area today. For many it is a snowy day! But for everyone it is the day after Christmas. For me it's another nice day to spend with family. Fortunately my husband and I both are off work and can stay with family for the week. So sorry for those who had to go back into work today! My dad was one of them.

I don't know about you but I feel such a sad "it's over!" feeling. We love Christmas-time so much and try to soak in every moment but without fail it is over before we know it! Well, at least we didn't have to rush back to Lynchburg!

So for those of you back at work, have a wonderful day back at the ol' grind. And for those of you on break from work or school, continue to enjoy it!

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!