//Google Analytics

Monday, December 10, 2012

1000 Page Views!

Wow...I have had this blog for a little over 2 months now and I have just reached 1000 page views!!! I can hardly believe it!

Thank you SO much to everyone who has been reading my blog! I really had no idea how much I would enjoy this and how much of a response I would get. I know 1000 views may not seem like that  many to most bloggers but I feel like it's such a big deal! How cool would it be to have 1000 page views be an average day? Hey, a girl can dream, right?


I promise to continue to work hard on bringing you great blog posts that are fun and informative. I don't plan on giving this up anytime soon!

What kind of things do you like to read about? Personal posts, recipes, crafts, Pinterest failures? Please comment and let me know what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of! Also, would you rather watch a tutorial video of a recipe/DIY project or scroll through pictures/text?

Till next time,
Catherine

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from!

      Delete
  2. Oh and congrats on the 1000 views ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's crazy to think I've reached 1000 already!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!