//Google Analytics

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time

Today, I'm thankful for time. The time we have here on earth is so precious. We never know how long we have. Some of us are blessed to live long, healthy lives and others lives are cut short. We should always be grateful for the time that we have, no matter how long or short. I'm thankful for a long weekend to spend time with my husband, despite him being sick. I'm thankful for time with good friends. Thankful for time with family. All of my grandparents have passed away and I desperately wish I could have spent more time with each of them. I always encourage others to spend as much time as possible with their grandparents. In short, spend your time wisely, don't waste it. 


They took out Blair's respirator today!  According to her doctors she's still not "out of the woods" but we are all praising God for her improvements and we are still believing she will make a full recovery. They are very slowly beginning to stop the medications that are keeping her sedated in the medically induced coma. Hopefully within a few days she will be fully awake and completely breathing on her own. My husband and I will be back in the Richmond area on Wednesday evening for Thanksgiving with our families. I'm hoping we'll be able to go visit her then. Keep praying for further improvements! I don't anticipate she'll be able to be home for Thanksgiving but we can always hope!

Till next time,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I try to reply to all of the comments so be sure to check back if you asked a question. You can also leave your e-mail address in the comment and I'll let you know when I have replied!